Saturday, July 18, 2009

Work In Progress....FINISHED!

What!!?!?! TWO posts in one week?!? Yep!

Actually, it's just a quick update to Wednesdays "Work In Progress" posting.

It's finished!

This adorable, A-line shaped jumper is made using a soft, light-weight denim.














I used Alexander Henry's Swedish-inspired "Delarna Stripe" fabric to give the dress a pop of color with a cute applique....







....and double-ruffle trim along the pockets.....





.....and hem. As you can see, my ruffler attachment and I have managed to work out our differences.

I also topstitched along the hem, neckline, and pockets. I just love the finished look that topstitching gives.


One of the best things about jumpers is that they can easily make the transition from summer to fall to winter by layering them over tights or leggings and wearing it with short or long sleeves.










And a girl has just gotta have a matching purse and headband, right? What's an outfit without coordinating accessories?







Like this outfit? It's available for purchase right now in my shop! And while you're there, don't forget to check out my other items!

No comments: